Here’s a small list of some of the basic services I offer.
- Adjust Torsion bar to any height & Fit front springs ~ £90 ( Shock fitting is Free)
- Just Torsion Bar ~ £60
- Fit springs ~ £20 per corner
- Group bookings ~2 cars @ £80 each. OR 3 cars @ £70 each. ~ This is for torsion bar and springs – Please organise amongst yourselves
All torsion bars are lowered the correct way as to not cause damage to the Trailing arm bearings. Lowering increases the risk of the bearing failure BUT Lowering the correct way minimises this greatly. All torsion bars are fully removed, splines cleaned, rust removed and re-assembled. As mentioned above, lowering may casue premature failure of the trailing arm bearings, it is your responsibility to periodically check for any play in the trailing arms (both rear wheels off the floor) and to check for camber on the rear wheels by standing at the rear of the car with the wheels on the floor and on level ground.
Lowering a car all round usually takes about 3 Hours.
Please be aware that on certain models of 106’s and saxo’s, lowering may cause the offside steering arm to rub on a power steering pipe. I will always check to see if it’s rubbing and adjust the pipe so that it clears, However, it is your responsibility to check periodically the clearance between the pipe and steering arm.
- TU Engine Series (1.0, 1.1, 1.4, 1.6) excluding 16v ~ £170
- XU Engine Series (1.9td, 1.9d, 2.0 8v, hdi etc ~ £220
- Gti6 & TU 16v (eg 106 gti, Saxo VTS) ~ £270
- Camshaft and crankshaft oil seals – Extra £45 (excluding gearbox end)
- Aux/Fan belts from £8 if fited with cambelt, otherwise a further £20 labour.
*Cambelt prices include Waterpump, Idlers/Tensioners and Coolant, Also warranty
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.4 & 1.6 ~ £190 fitted including valeo clutch. Cable £40 extra
- 1.8, 1.9td, 1.9d, 2.0, Hdi, Gti6 ~ £230 fitted including valeo clutch. Cable £40 exra
- Driveshaft oil seals – £20 extra .
- Crankshaft oil seal – £30 extra.
- Gearbox input shaft seal £5 extra. << Recommended
All clutches supplied and fitted are Warranted
- Basic Service, All models ~ £80
- Full Service, All models ~ £130
*Basic service includes: Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter.
*Full Service includes: Oil, Oil Filter, Air Filter, Fuel Filter, Brake fluid change, Gearbox oil change, Coolant change, Spark plugs and a thorough checking over.
I now offer full Fault code Diagnostics to most Makes and Models of vehicles, including Live Data. £20 Per Scan.
- EML – Engine management lights / Service lights
- ABS – Anti lock braking lights
- SRS – Airbag lights
- ‘Health Checks’ on modern Vehicles
- Stage 1 Tune, Turbo Diesels only ~ £60
- Fit cams on 8v vehicles… Please see Headgaskets, cam fitting is no extra.
- Fit cams on 16v models, £180 including new cambelt (not tensioners, idlers or waterpump).
- Loading HDi maps – £30 first time, £20 thereafter. I do not supply maps although i have a small collection.
- Fitting aftermarket manifold (TU engines) – £60 including gasket
- Supply and Fit 306 Turbo Diesel De-cat pipe c/w gasket and new clamps – £55
Mapping is your responsibility and i will require data sheets for whatever cam you’ve chosen.
- Replace front (or rear) Pads & Discs, All Models ~ £30 plus parts
- Replace Master Cylinder, All Models ~ £40 plus parts
- Replace Servo, 1.0 1.1 1.4, 1.6 etc ~ £170 all inclusive
- Replace Servo, 1.8, 1.9, 2.0 Petrol & Diesel ~ £200 All inclusive
- Replace Rear Shoes, All models ~ £80 all inclusive (new drums not included)
- Replace Handbrake Cables, All Models ~ £70 all inclusive
- Driveshafts fully fitted from £80
- Front Wheelbearings – unfortunately I don’t have a press and cannot replace wheel bearings
- Rear wheel bearings from £65
- Topmounts from £40 each fitted.
- Droplinks – most models £55 supplied and fitted (optional Heavy duty parts available)*
- Lower arms / Wishbones from £70 fitted (optional Heavy duty parts available)*
- Balljoints (exc. saxo and 106) from £25 fitted.
- Driveshaft oil seals – Pair, fully fitted including fresh gear oil £70
- Engine mounts from £30 fitted.
* Heavy duty parts with a 4yr Guarantee – A good compromise between Good quality standard and polybush bushings and the Balljoints are also heavy duty.
- 1.0, 1.1, 1.4 and 1.6 8v Engines – £340
- 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 16v Engines – £480
Headgasket includes – Full head rebuild, including new camshaft oil seals, valve stem seals, inlet and exhaust manifold gaskets, headgasket, head skim, new cambelt and tensioner/idlers, oil change, coolant change and new Thermostat.. Waterpump extra.
- Bosch Conversion, Turbo Diesels only ~ £280 including pump, tune and everything needed.
- Bosch Conversion, Turbo Diesels only ~ £190, fuel pump not included but cambelt, fire seals and a tune are included.
- Hdi gearbox Conversion, Turbo Diesels Only ~ £120 including gear oil. Gearbox NOT included, you’ll need to source your own.
- 106 Rallye Inlet. £80 Plus parts.
- Disc rear beam conversion, All Models ~ £120 including cables, £80 without cables. £40 extra to adjust ride height. You supply beam.
- Diesel turbo swaps £110 plus parts.
- Saxo/106 gearbox swaps £100
- Engine conversions – £150 a day plus parts, you supply conversion parts.
- I’m happy for people to leave me with a list of little niggles with their car, this can be anything from electrical to a rattle somewhere… I’ll be more than happy to spend some time giving your car some TLC. £25 per hour plus parts.
I will also consider other mechanical work on any other vehicle!